Long Island & NYC Central Vacuum Systems For Business
With Total Office Control, every commercial facility can be more professional, better connected, and more efficient. Of course it’s possible to save energy with better lighting, power, and HVAC system management, but commercial automation can also make the work environment more sanitary. In NYC and Long Island the standards for workplace sanitation are high, and a central vacuum system improves not only cleanliness, but air quality.
Central vacuum systems reduce the time it takes to clean a facility, and remove, dirt, dust, and allergens from the environment, and from the air. This makes for happy clients, customers, and staff, all while raising the value of your commercial property.
What is Central Vacuum?
Also known as a built-in vacuum, or ducted vacuum, this semi-permanent appliance is a fixture that can be installed in a commercial facility to remove all types of dirt, and other debris. Instead of simply kicking up the dirt and dust, thereby releasing a large amount of it back into the air, this system sends the particles through the tubing installed inside the walls of your NYC or Long Island commercial facility, and collects them in a remote container. The collection point can be any type of utility space, such as a storage room, garage, or basement.
Using a hose and attachments, as with a regular vacuum cleaner, but that connect straight to the wall, reduces the difficultly of vacuuming, and the bulk of carrying around a heavy standard vacuum cleaner. This allows for greater versatility, and makes cleaning both easier, and more effective.
Benefits of a Central Vacuum System
The major benefit to a central vacuum system is that it is more effective than traditional vacuuming. This process removes more dust, dirt, mites, animal dander, pollen, and other allergens, and improves the work environment. This is especially true in NYC and Long Island conditions, where it’s important to remove the large amount of airborne allergens that are released through regular work-related activities, and that are brought in from the urban outdoors.
How can a central vacuum system improve your commercial facility?
- Sanitation—Many commercial facilities, such as hospitals, schools, and office buildings require cleaning at least once a day to maintain proper sanitation standards. With a central vacuum system, cleaning is more effective, meaning that every person who enters the facility has a more enjoyable experience. In facilities like workshops and garages, debris and dirt may be created extremely quickly, and a central vacuum system makes cleanup easier and more efficient.
- Economical—When a commercial facility has a large amount of dust, debris, and dander in the air, it can cause the HVAC system filters to require replacing more frequently, and to have to work harder to achieve adequate results. By removing more unwanted pollutants from the air, money and time is saved on repairs and filter replacements.
- Safety—Carrying bulky, and often heavy, commercial vacuum cleaners around a commercial facility can lead to workplace safety issues. Staff avoid this unnecessary problem by simply using a vacuum hose and attachment, which can be carried from room to room easily or attached to any type of cleaning cart.
- Presentation—A clean, sanitary workplace with excellent presentation is more attractive to customers, clients, and employees.
- Efficiency—When staff spend less time on vacuuming, there is more time to complete other, more important tasks.
With Total Office Control and commercial automation, such as a central vacuum system, you’ll worry less about your facility, and concentrate more on the work-related tasks at hand. Ask Oakwood Automation Systems about central vacuum for your NYC or Long Island commercial facility.