Long Island & NYC Business & Enterprise Video Surveillance Systems
Commercial Video Surveillance
Ever wish you could be in several places at once, keeping a watchful eye over your store and warehouse, all at the same time? Monitoring the deliveries bay and the boardroom at the same time, even when at an offsite meeting? That’s the sense of convince, security, and confidence that business owners and operators from Manhattan to Long Island get from commercial video surveillance by Oakwood Automation Systems.
With state-of-the-art security features from some of the industry’s leading security technology providers, video surveillance solutions are ideal for every type of commercial enterprise of any size. All available commercial video surveillance systems are fully compatible and able to be integrated with our Total Office Control systems. That means adjusting the lighting, HVAC system, media systems, and the security system, all from one convenient wall-mounted touchscreen device, universal remote control, smartphone, or tablet—or a combination of these methods.
A leader in the commercial network video surveillance industry, Vivotek provides its clients with superior service and support. By committing to forming strong relationships with the clients using its cutting-edge products, Vivotek is an excellent, all-around commercial security system choice. Its video surveillance technology is easily integrated with all types of Total Office Control systems.
The comprehensive lineup of video surveillance products offered by Vivotek includes fully scalable, independent products and full security systems, such as:
- Video Servers—IP-Based Surveillance with single-channel and multiple-channel series available
- NVRs—Network Video Recorders – IP-based recorders which operate independently and store digital video.
- Software—With iViewer software, monitor locations from off-site with surveillance camera video on an iOS device. With central management software, or VAST, record, manage, and remotely access a range of IP surveillance applications.
- Network Cameras
For advanced commercial security solutions from an industry-leading video surveillance technology manufacturer and supplier, Dahua Technology is an excellent option. Keep a watchful eye over your entire commercial facility with advanced front-end, back-end, and display products. All elements are integrated through advanced software and intelligent traffic solutions. The knowledge that such a high-profile security system is protecting your store, warehouse, corporate offices etc., is what true peace of mind is all about.
The commercial video surveillance security products offered by Dahua include, but are not limited to:
- Cameras—Network Cameras, Analog Cameras, PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) Cameras, Video Door Phones
- Recording Devices—NVRs (Network Video Recorders), Analog DVR (Digital Video Recording systems), Special DVR
- Video Interfaces—HDCVIs (High Definition Composite Video Interfaces), HD-SDI Products (High Definition-Serial Digital Interfaces)
- Software and Systems—Security Software, Encoder and Decoder Products, Storage, Traffic Surveillance, Video Walls, Compression Cards, etc.
Products from Dahua can be used together, alone, or as an integrated part of a Total Office Control system.
Easy to manage and unfailingly reliable, the video recording applications from Avanti are ideal for commercial video surveillance. With a range of servers, and an industry-leading hardware platform, solutions from Avanti are able to handle security systems ranging in size from one camera at a small Suffolk County warehouse, to hundreds at a high-end Nassau County events center.
Available products include:
- Recording Servers—Reliable, intuitive hardware platforms for commercial video surveillance applications.
- Storage Systems—Such as primary recording systems, backup servers, and recording time extending devices.
- Monitoring Stations—Monitor video surveillance footage from on- and off-site with pre-configured, customized monitoring stations, compatible with remote management and CMS software from any video surveillance vendor.
Ask Oakwood Automation Systems about commercial video surveillance solutions that are just right for any NYC or Long Island commercial enterprise.