Long Island & NYC Automated Home & Residential Gates
The best way to keep intruders out of your home is to set up a barrier, like an automated gate. This important safety feature is easy to operate, whether at home or away, with the touch of a button. With full maintenance and installation of automated gate systems provided by Oakwood Automation Systems, all you have to do to keep you and your loved ones safe in your NYC or Long Island home, is decide that it’s time to make security a priority.
What are the benefits of automated gates?
- Increased Security—Don’t leave home security up to chance. The perfect addition to any home video surveillance and security monitoring system is a gate. With total automation, they are simple to operate.
- Aesthetics and Design—Is your Long Island property missing something? A well-made gate, in the design aesthetic of your property, could be just what’s missing.
- Parking Security—Commuting back and forth from Manhattan to Nassau County or Suffolk County means many people depend on driving. Put a barrier between your vehicle and the street, with a secure, automated gate system.
- Total Automation—With complete, one-touch or even automatic opening, your gate will only be a hindrance to those you want to keep out.
- Increased Property Value—In NYC today, security is a top concern. Increase the value of your property by making it safer, and more exclusive.
Residential gates come in all shapes and sizes. They can protect any entrance to your home, whether a garden, a driveway, or a sidewalk entrance. Automated gates come in a wide range of styles, from high-security, to elegant and classic. Adding a gate to your residence increases property value, improves security, and gives you peace of mind.
The range of options for operating automated gates has certainly expanded from the garage door opener system. Today, gates can be controlled with anything from a universal remote, to a smartphone. When used with Residential Home Automation systems from Oakwood Automation Systems, a video surveillance system can be set up, so that you always have total control over who is allowed inside.
Expecting a delivery, but won’t be home? Ask about setting up truly remote control of your gate with a smartphone or tablet app, used in conjunction with a whole-home Residential Automation System. Often, in Long Island, weekend or vacation homes are left on their own for extended periods of time. Wouldn’t it bring you a sense of security and peace, to know that you could keep a watchful eye over your property, no matter what? That your front gate would warn you when someone was attempting to gain entry to your property? Keep your Suffolk County or Nassau County residence as safe as possible with a front gate.
Are you ready to experience a feeling of total safety? Ask Oakwood Automation Systems about automated gates.