Long Island & NYC Central Residential Vacuum Systems
With Residential Home Automation, your home makes life simpler, more entertaining, and overall more enjoyable. Could home automation even make vacuuming easier? Of course! With central vacuum systems it’s entirely possible to make cleaning more effective. Affordable and efficient, these systems not only make homeowners happier, but raise property values, all while decreasing dirt and allergens in the home.
What is Central Vacuum?
Sometimes called a built-in vacuum, or ducted vacuum, this appliance is a semi-permanent fixture installed into a residence to remove all types of dirt and debris. Instead of simply kicking up the dirt and dust, thereby releasing a large amount of it back into the air, this system sends the particles through tubing installed inside the walls of your NYC house, condo, apartment, or other residence, and collects it in a remote container. The collection point can be any type of utility space, such as a storage room, garage, or basement.
All the regular attachments you are used to with a standard vacuum cleaner can be attached to the hose, the only difference is that hose goes straight to the wall! This allows for greater versatility, and makes cleaning easier and more effective.
Benefits of a Central Vacuum System
The major benefit to a central vacuum system is that it is more effective than traditional vacuuming. This process removes more dust, dirt, mites, animal dander, pollen, and other allergens from the home. A system like this is essential for allergy suffers, especially in NYC and Long Island springtime conditions, when it’s important to keep allergens outside.
Other benefits to a central vacuum system are that it’s:
- Lightweight—The hose and fixtures used weigh less than half of what a traditional vacuum weighs. Which would you rather use when cleaning up and down the stairs?
- Simple—There’s no need to replace filters or bags every time, or every-other time you clean the house; simply change the large-capacity dirt receptacle twice a year. In most systems, the self-cleaning filter never has to be changed.
- Quiet—The deafening sound of a standard vacuum is distracting, annoying, and unpleasant. This system is pleasantly quiet, as the powerful motor no longer has to follow you around an entire Nassau County or Suffolk County residence.
- Affordable—These days, a truly efficient standard vacuum cleaner is costly. For a very similar total cost, you could install a central vacuuming system, and never worry about replacing another burnt-out vacuum cleaner again!
- Efficient—By removing nearly 100% of the dirt it comes into contact with in just one pass, this system means you spend less time cleaning, and more time enjoying life.
With residential home automation, like a central vacuum system, it’s easy to enjoy life more, and worry about your home less. Ask Oakwood Automation Systems about central vacuum for your NYC or Long Island home.