Long Island & NYC Residential Home Video Surveillance Solutions
The most important function a home has is to keep you and your loved ones safe and secure. It just makes sense to make your home as safe and secure as possible. With Oakwood Automated Security it’s never been easier to outfit your NYC or Long Island residence with state-of-the-art security features from some of the industry’s leading security technology providers
All video surveillance systems are fully compatible and able to be integrated with our Total Home Automation systems.
A leader in the network video surveillance industry, Vivotek offers superior manufacturing, sales, support, and service. With a strong commitment to maintaining trustworthy relationships with its customers and a wide selection of cutting-edge products, Vivotek is an all-around home security solution that integrates perfectly with all types of home automation systems.
Amongst the items in the comprehensive lineup of products offered by Vivotek are network cameras, video receivers, video servers, Network Video Recorders (NVRs), and central management software, including:
- Video Servers – IP-Based Surveillance with single-channel and multiple-channel series available
- NVRs – Network Video Recorders – IP-based recorders which operate independently and store digital video.
- Software – With iViewer software, monitor locations from off-site with surveillance camera video on an iOS device. With central management software, or VAST, record, manage, and remote access a range of IP surveillance applications.
- Network Cameras
- Additional Accessories
The products from Vivotek are scale-able, meaning they expect their customers to expand their security systems over time. This not only means that pre-existing equipment can be integrated into the overall security system, but new products released by their Research and Development can also be easily and economically added.
An industry leader, Dahua Technology is an advanced solution provider for video surveillance technology. Amongst the products offered are advanced front-end, back-end, and display products, as well as a range of software and intelligent traffic solutions. A strong commitment to research and development keeps this Chinese company at the forefront of its field. Knowing that such a high-profile security system is protecting your home and loved ones is what true peace of mind is all about.
The residential video surveillance security products offered by Dahua include, but are not limited to:
- Network Cameras and PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) Cameras
- NVRs (Network Video Recorders)
- HDCVIs (High Definition Composite Video Interface)
- Special DVR (Digital Video Recording systems)
- Analog Cameras and PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) Cameras
- Analog DVR (Digital Video Recording systems)
- HD-SDI Products (High Definition-Serial Digital Interface)
- Zoom Cameras
- Compression Cards
- Video Walls
- Encoder and Decoder Products
- Traffic Surveillance
- Video Door Phones
Products from Dahua can be used together, alone, or as an integrated part of any of our Total Home Automation systems.
Offering a range of recording servers, the highly reliable, easily manageable hardware platform from Avanti is perfect for all types of video recording applications. Able to handle anywhere from one, to one hundred video surveillance cameras, there are solutions for all types of NYC and Long Island residences.
Choose from products like:
- Recording Servers – Reliable, easy-to-use hardware platforms for residential video surveillance applications.
- Storage Systems – Ideal for any requirement, from a primary recording system to a backup server, or as recording time extending device.
- Monitoring Stations – Pre-configured and custom monitoring stations work with remote management and CMS software from any video surveillance vendor.
Ask Oakwood Automation Systems about video surveillance solutions for all NYC, Long Island, Suffolk County, and Nassau County homes. Contact us today.